Experience the consistent flow of the IntelliPro VSF pump, along with higher efficiency, savings and performance. This innovative dual-technology pump ensures the desired flow rate is maintained, even as your pool’s conditions change. And, with the IntelliPro VSF pump, the rest of your equipment performs at optimal levels. The IntelliPro VSF variable speed and flow pump is just another in a long line of innovative products from Pentair.
An Eco Select™ Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined...often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliPro® VS-3050 & VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump pumps can typically cut energy use by up to to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.*
*Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
California Title 20 Compliant
• Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operations - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90%.
• SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act.
• Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliPro pump from the most common causes of premature failure - overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well).
• No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off.
• Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel.
• Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliPro will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life.
• Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems.
• NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A220.127.116.112 Device.