The SuperFlo® pump is a product of more than 40 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there's simply less wear and tear—and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
• With ˝ HP – 2˝ HP, and single- and two-speed options, there’s a perfect match to your application and assurance of minimum energy consumption.
• Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter-turn.
• Heavy-duty, high service factor 56 square flange motor for long life commercial grade at a consumer price.
• Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise.
• See-through lid permits easy inspection of strainer basket.
• SuperFlo is a direct…and superior…replacement for the Hayward Super Pump.